Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Whats going on mopar brothers and sisters? Was wondering if anyone had any ideas they would like to contribute on growing my cars youtube channel any input is welcome. Right now is a crazy time for law enforcement like myself and youtube has become a awesome outlet for me thanks guys馃惡

Registered
2020 SPS, M6, Go Mango
1. Take one of your departments undercover chargers out on patrol.
2. Find an unsuspecting mustang/camaro driver and line them up at a stoplight.
3. Beat them soundly cuz Mopar. Wait for them to roll up next to you to congratulate you on a race well won.
4. Flip on your lights while recording their expression go from joy and happiness to pure terror.
5. Cuff em and stuff em, cuz they drive a mustang and have probably already driven thru two crowds of people at car meets.
6. Right before they break down sobbing, yell "you just got punked!" while Kutcher runs out with his camera crew.
7. /Fin

Do that, and you'll have at least one more subscriber.

Registered
2020 scatpack
3. Beat them soundly cuz Mopar. Wait for them to roll up next to you to congratulate you on a race well won.
4. Flip on your lights while recording their expression go from joy and happiness to pure terror.
5. Cuff em and stuff em, cuz they drive a mustang and have probably already driven thru two crowds of people at car meets.
6. Right before they break down sobbing, yell "you just got punked!" while Kutcher runs out with his camera crew.
7. /Fin

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
This is gold

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
7. /Fin

hahahahahaha THIS IS HILARIOUS! 馃槀馃槀馃槀

Registered
2019 Challenger Scatpack
Whats going on mopar brothers and sisters? Was wondering if anyone had any ideas they would like to contribute on growing my cars youtube channel any input is welcome. Right now is a crazy time for law enforcement like myself and youtube has become a awesome outlet for me thanks guys馃惡
Thanks for all you do. My brother is also law enforcement and I feel where you are coming from. Crazy times, stressful field but greatly appreciated.

Registered
Sledder might be on to something though. get some input from higher up, but I'd guess they would do it for some goodwill youtube action right now. do some drag tests with your Challenger against department vehicles - Chally vs Police Charger, Chally vs Ford Police Interceptor Utility, Chally vs Chevy Caprice Interceptor, etc. a video for each will help you rack up views and subs. add other videos going over those other Police vehicles, car peeps love that shit. combine your love for the 2 and reap rewards

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
Sledder might be on to something though. get some input from higher up, but I'd guess they would do it for some goodwill youtube action right now. do some drag tests with your Challenger against department vehicles - Chally vs Police Charger, Chally vs Ford Police Interceptor Utility, Chally vs Chevy Caprice Interceptor, etc. a video for each will help you rack up views and subs. add other videos going over those other Police vehicles, car peeps love that shit. combine your love for the 2 and reap rewards

its a good idea they would probably make me go take a drug test lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts