Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Afternoon everyone
As many may remember I currently drive a '12 R/T but I'm starting to get to where I need to let her go. I've had a bunch of fun with the car over the last 5.5 years (she'll be 6 in August) but after ~65K miles she's starting to have issues. I've done mods to her and loved every minute but due to all the 1/4 mile time she's been through she's really feeling the struggle. Here's where you guys come in. I want a 392 Scat with the driver's dynamics package but I'd like to know what colors are going to be available for the upcoming model year. I heard that b5 and PCP are coming back? Any truth to that? I'd also like to know what's reds are available. I've loved colors like Inferno, Redline, and Octane and would like to see if there is anything like that on the books. If I can't do it then I may just part with the car all together and move away from Mopar (for the first time EVER! EEEEK!). Any help guys?

TIA
-Hell Ride

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No answers?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Afternoon everyone
As many may remember I currently drive a '12 R/T but I'm starting to get to where I need to let her go. I've had a bunch of fun with the car over the last 5.5 years (she'll be 6 in August) but after ~65K miles she's starting to have issues. I've done mods to her and loved every minute but due to all the 1/4 mile time she's been through she's really feeling the struggle. Here's where you guys come in. I want a 392 Scat with the driver's dynamics package but I'd like to know what colors are going to be available for the upcoming model year. I heard that b5 and PCP are coming back? Any truth to that? I'd also like to know what's reds are available. I've loved colors like Inferno, Redline, and Octane and would like to see if there is anything like that on the books. If I can't do it then I may just part with the car all together and move away from Mopar (for the first time EVER! EEEEK!). Any help guys?

TIA
-Hell Ride
There is a new Shakedown package (with uneven stripes), and the B5 and Plum Crazy will be available.
You can always use the Dodge website to 'build' your car and figure out what features/colors you want.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts