Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my names Mo. I recently bought back my old 2012 Dodge Challenger 6 speed manual SRT8 392 from a lady I sold it to a while back!

First thing first, the car is stock for the most part (thank god). I'm looking for ideas on what you guys might have done to your Challengers to get an idea of what I should do next to mine! Feel free to go ahead and send some pics or just simply describe what you all have done. Excited to see what's next for my car- hopefully building it within the next month or two whenever I get back from vacation! :wiggle:

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,779 Posts
Welcome from California Mo ;)

A Guy

Reactions: Mo Daqah

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hi Mo,

Welcome to the Forum. Here is a link to "My Garage" (https://www.challengertalk.com/forums/garage/9482). I have a 2013 Challenger SRT 392. In "My Garage" you can see everything that I have done to my Challenger over the last four years. I also have some pictures of the various upgrades too.

Good luck in modifying your Challenger.

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Welcome! I would suggest a Barton shift, skip shift eliminator, CDV delete as some of your first mods. The skip shift is cheap, and easy to install yourself. The CDV, is fairly easy and free to do. The Barton is a few $$, but, well worth the cost.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts