Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Autopower Industries Dodge Challenger rollcage - brand new
Selling a brand new, custom made bolt-in six point rollcage from Autopower Industries for a Dodge Challenger. I purchased this cage for my 2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8, however my installer noticed that the center bar was about 1 inch too tall from my car with a sunroof. This cage was built for a non-sunroof car. Accordingly, they built me a new cage and let me keep the old one. It will fit a sunroof car with some modifications, and I can talk you through what Autopower suggested.

I'd be happy to take specific measurements for anyone who is interested. The cage is painted black, meets all of the SCCA requirements for the weight of car (wall thickness, etc). The cage includes two of the four door bars that would need to be welding on if the buyer wants door bars, and need to painted once the cage has been installed (the other two door bars were customized to fit on the cage installed in my car).

Autopower has been awesome to work with and even with this hiccup, it's been smooth as can be; however since this isn't a purchase directly from them, I'm not sure what support they'll be able to give you. I paid $1371 from them plus shipping, I'd be willing to sell for $450 with the buyer paying for shipping. Shipment will have to be freight, I will repackage on a pallet at an approximate weight of 200 lbs. Shipping from California to Eastern Washington state ran me $185.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Could you post what this looks like installed in your car and what's missing from the kit?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts