Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered my Catless Mids and I was wondering if i need a tune to go with it? I'm not sure if its going to mess with my A/F ratio or not. I plan to do the double anti fouler o2 install with the steel wool to clear the CEL so I'm hoping I don't need a tuner right away since its out of budget right now.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Yeah I'm in the same boat, got long tubes and catless mids and kinda debating on tuning after or waiting for a few other things.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Where do you go or whom do you contact to get the tune done?

Just curious, thanks!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I'm in the same boat, got long tubes and catless mids and kinda debating on tuning after or waiting for a few other things.
Yeah i'm stuck between hop not kit and the tune.... I'm leaning towards hop not because i really can stand the wheel hop any more.

So did you do the catless mids yourself? I'm going to do it this weekend with the stock manifolds and i'm just wondering how hard its going to be? Should be direct bolt-on i'm told but if you have any tips or tricks let me know. Also, did you do the anti-fouler/steel wool trick for the check engine light?

·
Registered
861 Posts
For the tuning I'm gonna hook up with another member on here who lives near me.
I got catless mids, I'm gonna just have the 02 sensors turned off with the tune.
Yeah doing the mids should be really straight forward just a couple clamps and sliding stuff around

1 - 7 of 7 Posts