Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Challenger R/T Plus 8 Speed
7,752 Posts
Looks good, all it needs now is a Whipple!

That strut brace, where you at? Reason I'm asking, when I get my car back, my petty brace won't fit anymore, you need to come and install the speedlogix one for me. I am afraid if I do it, my wiper motor will end up in the trash.

·
Registered
2021 Challenger R/T Hellraisin M6
97 Posts
Where did you get your half covers from? Did it need modification? Looking real sharp.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The half covers are for the 6.4 engine, I chiseled off the lettering and made my own inserts. As far as fitment there's a little modification needed. Passenger side is easier to fit if you have a catch can otherwise the PCV hose is in the way. Driver side I had to dremel a bit of clearance for a hose that leads to the air box.

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
Looks great. I haven't dressed up an engine bay in a long time, but I have many plans for the next one.

Reactions: adultbeanbag

·
Registered
2015 Challenger R/T Plus 8 Speed
7,752 Posts
actually I've had my eye on magnuson supercharger for a while, haha. I'm in Orlando, where do you live?
Ohio, Yeah I was kicking around the Maggie or the Whipple. Whipple won out as the tuner (OST Dyno) I wanted to use, that is what they install.

Love your inserts!

·
Premium Member
2015 RT, Scat Pack.......Shakerrrrrr
680 Posts
So how much of the engine bay work was done before you posted the pic.......or when you bought it?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Bone stock when I bought it. I customized the set of half covers last month but I didn't install them until I got the strut tower brace in.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
24,013 Posts
Welcome to the dark shiny side ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
2018 Challenger 392 Shaker B5 Blue
447 Posts
That looks so good. I love the color contrast. And good to see another Floridian on here. I’m in Miami

·
Premium Member
1,715 Posts
Looks great ! Love the Red contrast. I know what you mean though. Spent an hour polishing the clear coated paint under the hood of my Shaker yesterday. Now it's time for a shock tower brace.

·
Premium Member
4,425 Posts
@adultbeanbag don't stop there with your Billet Tech bling. Check out my Devo strut tower and bolt covers. Looking good!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
24,013 Posts
Are We Not Men?

A Guy

·
Premium Member
4,425 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts