Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I sold my challenger after not owning it for long, and have these mopar parts sitting in my garage still in the boxes from the dealership. I can open any boxes and send pics if someone wants that.

The asking price is close to half the price listed by chrysler, and everything is best offer. SHIPPING WILL BE EXTRA. I am located in Charlotte NC, so local would be best, but willing to do the shipping if you want it.

Part No. Description Asking Price
---------------------------------------------------------
82211234 Door Sills $70
77060006AB Mopar CAI $200
P5155277 Hurst Shifter Kit $300
P5155002 Mopar Strut Tower $180
82211099AB Challenger Mats $45
No Part # Full Car Cover $180 (cost was $323)

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm interested in the door sill moldings if you tell me what payment you will accept and the cost to ship them to zipcode 23838. :)

·
Registered
182 Posts
sills

Ill take the sills if at all possible

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey guys, WOW, what a response, I got 10 PMs within 10 minutes... I will PM everyone back once I get all the shipping information. I was a dumb a$$ and didn't even think to do that so I can't quote shipped prices.

Thanks for all the interest.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Am interested in the sill plates, carpets (if the are the plush upgrades that say Challenger) and the cover - I know I'm not first in line but if the others decide not to buy these, please let me know what shipping would be to zip 91950. Please list shipping seperately.
Thanks

·
Registered
177 Posts
I'll take the CAI if it falls through... Holly Springs, NC 27540.

·
Registered
105 Posts
how about that car cover? is it the outdoor one?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So right now, all the parts are spoken for. I got so many PM's and messages on here it took me a while to figure out who was in line for what. I did and those people have agreed to purchase all of the items. If anything falls through, i will let everyone know.

Edit - the sills ended up being dented, so they are scrap. I had never opened the box and when I did the guy that was with me noticed.

James

·
Registered
81 Posts
Anyone heard back from James on anything here yet? I've sent him a couple of PMs, but only got one response stating he'd get back to me a week ago.

(Am I being too impatient? I've never bought anything from CT before...)

·
Registered
999 Posts
yup think its all gone, not surprised, great deals, im waiting on my shifter, can't wait!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Really? I was first to respond for the floor mats and he told me so and said I could have them. Awesome... :indifferent:

"Will do, you are the first on the list for those. I will let you know what shipping is like and we can work something out. Do you use paypal?

Originally Posted by SouthBayRay Hello,

I'm interested in buying the floor mats from you. Please let me know how to proceed and cost with shipping to 90501.

Thank you!"

1 - 20 of 34 Posts