Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a new 2019 1320 from NM here. Thought I would join some boards as it seems to be a big deal. I'm waiting until at least the first oil change before I try messing around with all the goodies on this thing. Great cruiser already.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great car, looking forward to messing with all the different goodies on it. Likely won't get to fully appreciate it until tracks open again (likely next year due to Covid) but oh well. I will have her a long time. My previous ride was a 2009 Pontiac G8 GT. Loved that car too and kept it for 11 years, would still have it if not for some body damage to it that made it more costly to keep it than to chunk it.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,580 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. I look forward to this site over the coming years. Glad this car exists, but I expect it is last hurrah for this type of vehicle. That is one reason I got it to say I owned its kind once in my life.

·
Registered
2016 Scat Pack Shaker
673 Posts
Welcome from SC.

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
9,623 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Welcome from Spokane WA, I have the same color Wide body 2019 Challenger Scat Pack, what a great car and lots of fun

·
Registered
2020 HellRaisin 1320
250 Posts
Welcome from another 1320 owner in North Texas! Still breaking mine in so haven't gone all out with it yet, only up to 200 miles on the clock, but even at half throttle and some "spirited" runs I've been having a blast with it. What part of New Mexico are you in? I lived down by Alamogordo for a while back when I was in the Air Force.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am currently in Albuquerque but I have lived in Alamogordo, Las Cruces, Roswell, Taos, all over the State. I figured I would wait until the first oil change before I started to mess with the performance pages and all that stuff. Just enjoying a nice cruiser now. Had to get something I enjoy during this Covid 19 crisis, governor here as nearly closed everything. My old Pontiac G8 GT will always be special but the torque on this 392 is something else. She's a thirsty girl but it's worth it.

·
Premium Member
3,782 Posts
Nice ride! Look into the Hellcat IAT swap, including the aFe intake tube. Brings fresh air in thru the drivers side turn signal light. Also, Merrick Motorsports makes some cool rings for those intakes.

We will have plenty of ideas on how to lighten your wallet!

P.S. Did you order your car or buy it off the lot?

Reactions: NoCash

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So how does that intake assist the car? It is theoretical or actually helps? I got mine off the showroom.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts