Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Super excited and still can't believe I actually did this but today I ordered a new'18 Challenger T/A 392 to replace my '10 R/T Classic. I bought the R/T brand new and thought I would never part with it but the lure of the new T/A 392 in F8 green was to much to resist! Here's what's coming:
T/A 392
6 speed manual
F8 green
Leather interior group
Perelli P Zero summer tires
Driver Convenience group
Red Brembo brake calipers
Hood pins
Sound group II
Sunroof
Hate to see my old friend the R/T go but I think the new T/A will be a nice replacement. Can't wait to see it in F8 green!!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I hope it comes in the usual 2 month wait period but if it's longer it's no big deal for me. I live in NY state so by the time it comes in either way we'll be close to winter time and the car will go right into storage till spring. I just wanted to order now to make sure I got the color I wanted. We all know how Chrysler likes to play games with color availability on Challengers.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Super excited and still can't believe I actually did this but today I ordered a new'18 Challenger T/A 392 to replace my '10 R/T Classic. I bought the R/T brand new and thought I would never part with it but the lure of the new T/A 392 in F8 green was to much to resist! Here's what's coming:
T/A 392
6 speed manual
F8 green
Leather interior group
Driver Convenience group
Hood pins
Sound group II
Sunroof
Hate to see my old friend the R/T go but I think the new T/A will be a nice replacement. Can't wait to see it in F8 green!!
Congratulations on your new purchase. Please post your first impressions and pictures as soon as you take delivery.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Congratulations! Can't wait to see that F8 green!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
75 Posts
Congrats! Good to see another F8 order :grin2:

The M6 was held up due to supply/EPA/gremlins or something else. Sounds like they were supposed to be rolling down the line again last week, so hopefully they're getting back on track.

·
Registered
867 Posts
F8 is going to be kick-ass.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Very cool!!! Congrats!!!!

·
Premium Member
9,658 Posts
Congratulations, it will be here before you know it.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Congratulations!! Very exciting. You will forget all about your R/T, trust me.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,611 Posts
Looking forward to seeing the F8, congrats ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
104 Posts
T/A 392
6 speed manual
F8 green
Leather interior group
Driver Convenience group
Hood pins
Sound group II
Sunroof
Congrats! I ordered a F8 green Hellcat on 8/10. I am going to sell my 09 SRT B5 blue Challenger. I never thought I would part with it. The wait is brutal!!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Congrats. So cool F8 is back. With 80% of cars white, gray, silver or black these days it is nice to see some new colors out there...other than baby poop colored Kia Souls.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Like OregonScat. i ordered my T/A 392 on 6-13... it sat in D1 for WEEKS... FRIDAY 9/1 production started... ( now its a long weekend and hopefully will be finished Tuesday the 5th... been in Paint since end of day friday!!!!!)

Like you im upstate NY and was hoping to drive it before the snow flies.... congrats on the new ride... i cant wait to get mine!!!

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Like OregonScat. i ordered my T/A 392 on 6-13... it sat in D1 for WEEKS... FRIDAY 9/1 production started... ( now its a long weekend and hopefully will be finished Tuesday the 5th... been in Paint since end of day friday!!!!!)

Like you im upstate NY and was hoping to drive it before the snow flies.... congrats on the new ride... i cant wait to get mine!!!
Automatic or stick?

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Like you im upstate NY and was hoping to drive it before the snow flies....
congrats on the new ride... i cant wait to get mine!!!
Don't forget also that once these T/A's leave the factory they are driven over to Ground Effects to have their hoods painted black and blacked out roof and trunk lids done. Also hood pins if you ordered them. I wonder how much time this adds.

·
Registered
42 Posts
My pitch black full load 2018 R/T ScatPack
Ordered 7/24
Built 8/21
Shipped 8/24
Arrived at the rail yard this wend waiting this week for a truck to the Island
So near, yet so far...

1 - 20 of 46 Posts