Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am from the Durango Forum, and signed up for membership just to chime in and show my support for Alex/Hitman and his plight. Win or lose this will probably be the most famous Challenger on the face of the earth for a while.

Hitman: If you win and get the car I would get it certified and notarized with a statement to the fact about all the drama and discussion this car has created. This should make for more conversation and possibly value when and if you sell it.

I am in your corner, stick it to the dealer, and I would sue for damages, that should cover some fuel money and insurance for a while.

Good Luck from Mnneapolis, just to give you a reference on how this story is spreading like wildfire (Not the Southern California type though...LOL!!!) The traffic count shows how much attention this is getting in such a short time. I expect to see it on CNN soon.

·
Registered
9 Posts
FROM PAGE 1 "It looks like the dealer forget to place a reserve on the SRT"

IF the dealer forgot, that is their mistake, and shouldnt be able to change the terms after the winning bid is final. Cut and dry, they need to live with the consequences and give Alex the vehicle with a full tank and wash expected of all new car deliveries. The dealer screwed up and lesson learned, I bet they wont forget that again.

·
Registered
9 Posts
A pederso2 Signature

If life gives you limes, put them in rum and coke then on your head.

I love it, especially the rum part. The lime rinds wouldnt fit on my big melon but I got a glass big enough for the rum and (although my employer wants me to say Coke, off the record I am a Pepsi man.)

Back to topic A minor detour from subject to lighten the tension.

Madam or Mr. Administrator, 1000 pardons!!! LOL!!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Adding to post by CROSS, A conviently placed invite to LA TIMES, CNN LOS ANGELES BUreau, and local TV media as well as some aerial photos, I am sure most TV news choppers can enter the coordinates in the GPS or do visual passes with the HD cameras.

(Provided there isnt a Saturday morning car chase to distract them...LOL!!!)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Amen to that brother, it doesnt matter what we want, Alex has to live with the decision and monthly payments if applicable.

Also a friendly reminder, This vehicle is probably the most famous car in modern day history and however it turns out will be the topic of discussion for a while. Keep that in mind for you locals that may see it on the street.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I won't reprint all forums involved with this story, but last count was

226: srt connection.com

227: I will add durangoclub.com (Dodge Durango Owners Club)

#15 Dodgeforum.com includes a Durango thread but DOC is pretty much strictly Durangos and Aspens

·
Registered
9 Posts
First of all many have posted that he owes us photos, and details of the deal.

I hate to say it but he does not. He is under no obligation to provide photos, or share details. 1. He might be under a "NO DISCLOSURE" or "GAG ORDER" to not provide details or maybe not until a certain time has passed.

Even without the gag order he has no professional obligation to share photos or likewise.

Yes it would be nice to get all the juicy details but when HITMAN is ready and or able he will provide photos. Alex has been through a lot in the past few days and he is probably getting it under control and enjoying the car or maybe just exhausted.

Alex, when you are ready my friend, we will be anxious and ready to look at the photos.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I got tied up with other things and kind of lost track of this one. Congrats Hitman....I would take the service to another dealer and stay away from them. Glad it worked out....I jumped ship to Ford but I do remember this story from my Durango days.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts