Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1721 - 1729 of 1729 Posts

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I'll say it again.....It was great seeing members from so many other (non mopar) car forums come together here to post their thoughts and encouragement for Hitmans "odyssey". I'm glad it worked out for him.
Happy anniversary:bigthumb:

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
I read quite a few pages but I did what I did when I was in school, jump to the last pages. :D

Glad it worked out well for you Hitman.

Congrats.
How come you remembered this thread? :)
I was going to see where is that Challenger SRT8 selling for 29K, I didn't find the number on ebay then I realized that it was a very old post :)

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
I'll say it again.....It was great seeing members from so many other (non mopar) car forums come together here to post their thoughts and encouragement for Hitmans "odyssey". I'm glad it worked out for him.
Happy anniversary:bigthumb:
I remember this like it was yesterday. I did my part with those other (non mopar) forums to help Hitman's case.

Without doing my homework, this has to be one of the largest threads ever to hit CT, and probably the most ever viewed.

Glad it all worked out Hitman! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,268 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I got tied up with other things and kind of lost track of this one. Congrats Hitman....I would take the service to another dealer and stay away from them. Glad it worked out....I jumped ship to Ford but I do remember this story from my Durango days.

1721 - 1729 of 1729 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.