Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Keith, and I used to be a GM owner... :grouphug:

I just traded in my LS3 powered 2009 Pontiac G8 GXP (M6) for a black 2010 Challenger SRT8 (Auto). Yes, it has been a painful transition from M6 to Auto, and I've lost much sleep wondering if I did the right thing. Needless to say, a TCM, Converter, and Selenoids will be a few of the first upgrades I do.

Funny thing, I originally went to the Dodge\chrysler\jeep dealership to look at Grande Cherokees with my Girlfriend. She ended up passing and I left with a new Challenger. Part of me thinks it was her master plan... :)

There's a lot of great info on the board and I look forward absorbing as much as possible.

-Keith

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Welcome...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Challenger is awesome but wasnt the gxp g8 good? just curious.
Yes, the GXP is an awesome car. It's fast, handles like a car 800lbs lighter than it is, and still gets 19-20MPG.

To quote the finance guy that took the GXP home for the night after I traded it in- "Driving it is like riding a motorcycle without a helmet."

But, at the end of the day, it's a sport sedan. The Challenger just has more of the character I was looking for. I'm sure 20 years from now the GXP will be "the one that got away". Too bad I don't have enough money for both. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts