Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I finally broke down and bought a new Challenger. I've love the Challenger ever since I watched the movie Vanishing Point way back in 1975. I sold my 2006 Mustang Convertible to buy my Challenger and I can't say that I've regretted it at all.

A beautiful machine. I'm still taking it easy on her since I'm still in the "break-in period"

Any advice or tips on taking care of her? I was surprised to find 245/45/VR20's on it. That kinda narrow - my 2006 Mustang had 245/50ZR17's on it. The Chally is a much heavier car - I would like to see a wider tire on this car.

Other than that, I have no complaints.

This is the 2006 Mustang that was sacrificed so the wife-person would let me get the Chally. So far I think it has been a good trade.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase. It looks Great.

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Congrats. Great looking car, welcome to the forum.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
Hello have fun :)
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
320 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

I too would like to see wider stock tires on both the R/T and SRT.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Welcome.

I think you made a great trade. The Challenger is much cooler in my opinion.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have to ask the question - "Am I the only person on this board to have purchased a Chally with a T/A Hood Scoop?"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts