Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, im 30 yrs young from Charleston, West Virginia. Im new here and just wanted to say hi and give my story. Just sold my 2003 Dodge Srt-4 Tubro Neon and saved a little more to my new toy. I figured it was time to step up to some Big Boy V8 power, instead of 4 cylinder. 2010 Classic Rt, Plum Crazy Purple, 6 speed. I was wanting to buy used and actually couldnt pass up the deal on this new one. $27,996 plus Taxes from Dodge Dealer. I thought it was also very rare to find a plum crazy w/ 6 speed. I think i got a one in million deal on it where they had it from 2010. They also had a new orange rt automatic for 25995, but I had to get the purple 6 speed. It is being delievered to me Sunday!!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Welcome to the forum,sounds like you got a great deal!

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
You will love the 6 speed! Just be sure to get the skip shift eliminator. :thumbsup:

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'm a Plum Crazy owner originally from Scott Depot! I drive down there a couple times a year. Maybe I'll pass you and wave sometime. Last time I was there I ran into a Furious Fuchsia!

Yes, get the skip shift eliminator.

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
I agree wholeheartedly with the need for a skip-shift eliminator, a Hurst shifter, and a Predator tuner along with a 180 degree thermostat.

I had my Hurst shifter and skip shift eliminator before I even got my car!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks guys. As far as mods, i think after my Srt-4 that sold, im pretty much done w/ mods. i had about everything u can do that car and had about 300hp, so now i want a car that is completely fine w/ NO mods lol. i think this will be the first car ive had since i was 16 that i will keep the factory wheels on lol. I'll post some pics when it gets here. Supposed to be picked up today from the dealer in Minnasota and delivered to me here in West Virginia in a few days.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Congratulations, former Huntington resident, and proud owner of an srt8, plum crazy. Welcome and go get a ginos pizza in your new ride!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts