Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, recently bought myself a 2010 Hemi Orange SRT8 Auto as a Christmas gift (also doubling as a treat to myself for getting accepted into law school). What a blast, I've put a hundred miles on it in 2 days and keep making excuses to go out and just drive. The sound and the fury are absolutely fantastic! :thumbsup:

This is my first American car, been into Japanese imports and Euros since I was in high school. It makes me proud to support the American (Canadian, too) product. As my friend said, "you've officially been baptized in American Muscle!"

Glad to be a part of this forum, hoping to learn a lot. Pics coming soon! :banana:

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
welcome and congrats about getting a real car. I'm not a big Jap crap supporter. By the way if you didn't know there's alot of you guys down that way (Alex, New Orleans)

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. Welcome to the forum.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
Welcome from Ohio. My Challenger brought me back to American as well... it is a fun car no doubt.

·
Super Moderator
14,135 Posts
Welcome. Glad you joined us. We now have 17,959 members and growing daily! You'll find that this is the best Challenger forum on the web.

One word of caution, however. It may prove to be very expensive for you...because of all the great ideas you will get to mod your Challenger.

(P.S.- You got the best color)! :rocker:

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

CONGRATS ON THE NEW RIDE :smokin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts