Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my 2010 R/T qualified as a Lemon according to my state's lemon laws, and Chrysler gave me MSRP value for my vehicle.

Walked out of the dealership this evening with a 2010 SRT8 6 speed with 31 miles:pimp:

Not much to see, just a stock srt

Next warm weekend I'm going to mount my afr shaker hood, and install the Mr. Norms hood pins

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Nice. Glad to see that the R/T didn't totally turn you off.
Notice any big differances between the 2?
Always interested in the opinions of R/T owners when they switch. Love them both, but I've only sat in and R/T and didn't drive one.

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Glad the here everything worked out for you. I am also curious what you think of the SRT vs RT. Black is a sweet color!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Congrats on the srt, when i was shopping for my challenger, i test drove the rt, rt w/stp, and the srt, back to back. All of them were six speed, in my opinion there was a noticiable difference going from the rt to the rt w/stp, and a bigger difference from the rt w/stp to the srt. Glad i compared them all and bought the srt.

·
Banned
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's kinda hard to compare. I'm not sure if it's going from the Automatic to a 6 speed or the R/T to the SRT or both. But I have a lot more fun driving the 6 speed SRT. The power difference is easily noticeable, I notice a slight difference in the Breaking, and the Sub in trunk really enhances the sound quality.

Only thing I liked better in my R/T was the Interior, in my opinion it looked much nicer and original. However, I do love how the SRT seats just suck you into them.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Congrats!!

Enjoy the SRT!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts