Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member with new 6.4 Billet gray /manual car on the way . Was lucky to score this one from a dealership in Georgia and having it shipped to me in Connecticut next week.....$2000 below sticker .

Didnt see any Ct drivers in the Northeast thread....any groups out there in Ct?

Currently drive a 2007 Jeep SRT8, so looking forward to the improved motor and 6 speed manual on this baby !:browsmiley:

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
New member with new 6.4 Billet gray /manual car on the way . Was lucky to score this one from a dealership in Georgia and having it shipped to me in Connecticut next week.....$2000 below sticker .

Didnt see any Ct drivers in the Northeast thread....any groups out there in Ct?

Currently drive a 2007 Jeep SRT8, so looking forward to the improved motor and 6 speed manual on this baby !:browsmiley:
Georgia, Huh? The dealership that I bought my Billet at (in MD) has another sitting on the lot. Any way you can cancel your GA deal and get that one? I love to see it leave this state.:browsmiley:

All kidding aside, congrats!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Georgia, Huh? The dealership that I bought my Billet at (in MD) has another sitting on the lot. Any way you can cancel your GA deal and get that one? I love to see it leave this state.:browsmiley:

All kidding aside, congrats!
ha, I hear ya ! enjoy yours !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts