Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd been looking for a new Challenger for a while, I couldn't decide on a Hemi Orange or Black, but while looking at what the local criminal, I mean, dealer had on their lot, the wife noted the BB R/T there and fell in love with the color. SO........

I love the classic styling cues and well, just about everything about it. :)

Learning a lot reading here and other sites online, I hope to be adding my CAI (from a previous 5.7) and new pipes and lowering it a bit in the near future.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Gorgeous machine! Don't get it wet or let anyone touch it.
Congratulations on the new toy!

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Oooo yea that new color is killer! Congrats!

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
LOVE that color! I saw it in person and it is really nice - especially how it changes in the light. Your pictures capture it nicely - and that is saying something with this color as it will be a difficult one to photograph correctly.

JFF:D

·
Premium Member
3,548 Posts
I love that color. I saw in the paint line-up and passed on the IE 392 thinking I would get a 392 in this color instead. Woe is me. Not being offered for the 392.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Thats a beautiful color!

·
Banned
863 Posts
I like that color alot. I saw one at a dealer. Thought it was black until the sun hit it and you see blue! Cool effect.

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
I'd been looking for a new Challenger for a while, I couldn't decide on a Hemi Orange or Black, but while looking at what the local criminal, I mean, dealer had on their lot, the wife noted the BB R/T there and fell in love with the color. SO........

I love the classic styling cues and well, just about everything about it. :)

Learning a lot reading here and other sites online, I hope to be adding my CAI (from a previous 5.7) and new pipes and lowering it a bit in the near future.
Congrats on your gorgeous BB classic, and welcome from Ontario. That colour is so close to black I can't help but love it. Great pics too. They really show the colours off.

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Best color on that model year car for sure, next to black. :bigthumb: All the other colors don't look appealing, and I must be the only one who thinks GWE looks like vomit and wouldn't want it on my car.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Best color on that model year car for sure, next to black. :bigthumb: All the other colors don't look appealing, and I must be the only one who thinks GWE looks like vomit and wouldn't want it on my car.
Agree on the gwe......I like the white best, then blackberry then black....orange is ok in pictures but I dont like in person, blue is too light for me....fuscia is :puke:

·
Registered
268 Posts
Wow! Beautiful car. Very cool color. Would love to see what that color looks like with full sun.

Enjoy. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
698 Posts
?.. the wife noted the BB R/T there and fell in love with the color. SO......
You know what they say "happy wife, happy life" enjoy your new ride

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Don't get it wet or let anyone touch it.
ROFLMAO.....:bigthumb: .....thats exactly me in a nutshell.

To the OP...Man!....congrats on the new car. That new BB is a great color. Love it with those white side stripes......you got a winner there.....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
402 Posts
Awesome!!!! It looks exactly like mine!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Congrats!!! That color is awesome in that package.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts