Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased 2011, learning alot from the forum!

Looking to start with a few mods... Does anyone now of CAI for the 2011? Any suggestions on the best cat back system looking for better flow and deeper sound...

Also I have a question my buddy owns the dealer ship that located the car for me we were discussing installing chips are programers and he says that now when they plug i their diagnostics machine it is wireless to a pc in the dealership shop that sends all the info to Dodge, ie even if you re-flash the program it has something embedded from the reprogram that alerts them the vehicle factory program was tampered with>> anyone know if that a BS flag?
Just wondering...

Thanks

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
297 Posts
Welcome from Okla. You'll find lots of things to do on here. So enjoy the new ride and the forums and get ready to spend lots of money. Ronnie

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ordered CAI, MOPAR Bright pedal kit and mopar shift handle, and MAGNAFLOW cat back exhaust today. Doing CAI and mopar stuff tomorrow, exhaust will be in next week!

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

many good vendors I suggest you check them out :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts