Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
The red in the dealer sticker seems to match well : :smokin:
that dealer sticker has got to go though. hate that crap...free advertising.

·
Registered
138 Posts
that dealer sticker has got to go though. hate that crap...free advertising.
That was the first thing I had the dealer do when I bought mine. I just spent 35K on a Challenger. Sure, I totally don't mind that butt ugly dealer sticker on my muscle car leave it on! Save the dealer stickers for the other models please. I love the lighter take on Inferno Red BTW.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Not worth $1000. In fact, this color being a $1K upcharge is going to make the mango tango more in demand.

·
Registered
852 Posts
That's a nice shade of red!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,548 Posts
I saw a redline red R/T today that had black hood to fender stripes on it and the stripes are hard to see. I would say that the new redline red looks like inferno red with a rust color thrown in. Not a candy red but almost. It's not a bad color at all but I think black stripes on one might not give most the desired result and white stripes might be too much. It's just one of those colors. I'll say this though, I noticed it in my rear view mirror right away.

·
Registered
460 Posts
My local dodge dealer just had a new 2011 redline R/T delivered today. It was overcast today, so I couldn't judge the color that well. It's a nice color, but not sure it was $1000 nice. The pearl was pretty subdued in the overcast weather, but I imagine it looks very sharp in the sun.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Some pics of the Redline R/T delivered to Kile Dodge in Cleveland, Tennessee on Wednesday. Sticker was about 38k but was pretty well loaded with Nav, sunroof, etc. I didn't take any pictures of it, but I like the new pattern on the radio bezel, center console, and door handles. It kind of looks like a metal grate mesh.

link to the car: http://www.kiledodgechryslerjeep.net/new/Dodge/2011-Dodge-Challenger-9670aa910a0a006501a3eaa8e9e580fc.htm

Closeup pic of the new door handle design. I didn't like it...felt really chunky compared to the 08-10 models. It WAS easier to grip to open the car though:

·
Registered
852 Posts
That is a very nice red! That car detailed right would look AMAZING!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts