Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Tungsten looks very good. I personally like it better than the 2010 grey, as it seems to be less brown and purple, but I like the 2010 silver better.

·
Banned
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like this color a lot. It is one of the best looking gray's I've seen. Deep with a tint of blue.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I just bought this car today!!!

2011 Tungsten

Love it, 12 miles on it in my driveway.

Pics will come tomorrow.

·
Registered
616 Posts
It looks like Dark Titanium in those pictures.

·
Premium Member
2012 Challenger SRT in BSP
440 Posts
This color is beautiful and very classy IMO. If they offered it on the 2011 SRT8, I'd order one now with NO stripes. As it is, I will likely go with Billet instead.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Looks awesome!

·
Registered
457 Posts
I just bought this car today!!!

2011 Tungsten

Love it, 12 miles on it in my driveway.

Pics will come tomorrow.
Congrats!!!! And show some at home pics Bro :bigthumb:

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
Thanks for sharing the photos it does look similar to DT but without the green tint I will be curious to see the 2 colors along side each other :guiness:

·
Premium Member
2016 Challenger Hellcat, Plum Crazy Purple, A8 (Grape Ape)
3,601 Posts
Thanks for sharing the photos it does look similar to DT but without the green tint I will be curious to see the 2 colors along side each other :guiness:

I was thinking the same thing. :scratchhead:

·
Registered
276 Posts
I wish the 10 se came with dual exhaust. I love that color, the 10 color looked more of a brown to me

·
Registered
466 Posts
This color looks a lot more like the old "dark grey metallic" on the original Challenger than DT which seemed to have some brown in it. Very nice.

·
Registered
2012 R/T w/ STP
71 Posts
Thanks for posting these. I'm seriously considering buying a 2011 RT and would get this color. Looks great!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts