Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's awesome. I want to make love to it!!! lol. More gorgeous than any woman I've met. White with wide gray stripes front-to-back. Loaded. I saved for the last 3 years for a down payment to get one (but still the monthly payments are killing me). Had it for 3 weeks, no problems or issues of any kind. No rattles, no odd sounds, nothing. Thank you Safford of Winchester, Virginia. I got 3.89% for 72 months.

·
Premium Member
N/A
1,814 Posts
MERRY X-MAS and Welcome to CT from Michigan

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
It's awesome. I want to make love to it!!! lol. More gorgeous than any woman I've met. White with wide gray stripes front-to-back. Loaded. I saved for the last 3 years for a down payment to get one (but still the monthly payments are killing me). Had it for 3 weeks, no problems or issues of any kind. No rattles, no odd sounds, nothing. Thank you Safford of Winchester, Virginia. I got 3.89% for 72 months.
Welcome from AR. Pecker tracts leave stains SO DON'T DO IT! Don't ask how i know! :icon_biggrin:

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Dude.. take a deep breath & step away from the car........

Go inside & take your Ritalin..

·
Premium Member
5,641 Posts
Welcome

It will not be long before you want a supercharger, fore/aft strut braces and sub-frame connectors.

·
Premium Member
7,307 Posts

Congratulations on your car.

But, remember that it is only a car, and a car can't replace a good woman. ;)

·
Premium Member
4,039 Posts
Nice color too! Now lets see some pics of this hottie, or we won't believe you........

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Congrats on your sexiest addiction and Welcome to ChallengerTalk!

·
Registered
515 Posts
Welcome from just across the line in P-ville.

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,057 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Welcome to CT :)

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
Wow, Calvin Klein seriously needs to take care of his models better. ;)

Now we all love our cars... but take it easy, alright? :lol:

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
welcome to CT

1 - 17 of 17 Posts