Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if anyone posted this yet but here is an ad for the 2015 Challenger and Charger.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Dartger

At least they left the new dartger in a cloud of challenger tire smoke. That new front end on the charger is embarrassing. No need for the dartger to be in a challenger ad.

·
Registered
834 Posts
That new front end on the charger is embarrassing.
Really? I love the way the new Charger looks. Looks like a nod to the 68' and finally matches up well to the
side body lines. JMO but I don't think they need 2 retro cars in the line up, Charger should be more of a
modern looking car. Looks like modern American muscle to me. Well done Dodge.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Reactions: fredrich03

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Its a nod to the dart. Check them out side by side here.

2015 Charger...A Dart Clone??? - Dodge Charger Forums

Yea....other than just saying they share obvious "corporate DNA" in a few styling cues (which most manufacturers try to do), I don't possibly see how someone could say a rounded egg-shaped FWD Compact looks like a boxy full RWD full sized performance sedan. There are no pieces on either body that are interchangeable. If anything, I'd say the front end of the Charger looks more in line with the more subdued aggressiveness of where the Magnum could have gone in the front:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts