1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
116 Posts
Maybe I'm confused but if I read that correctly the LED rings should look something like this, but with the amber rings on the 2 outside lights also???

EDIT: Just did a little more searching and found this pic posted on Dec 26.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Pretty sure they'll put the full length LED panel like the Charger on this one!!! :D

Reactions: RobF

·
Premium Member
09 RT Challenger auto
3,467 Posts

I like this. Looks really TUFF....The way it looks if this would be the one, it might fit our older cars. If it did it would be cool way to change and upgrade the look.
Flattop

·
Premium Member
9,678 Posts
Maybe I'm confused but if I read that correctly the LED rings should look something like this, but with the amber rings on the 2 outside lights also???

EDIT: Just did a little more searching and found this pic posted on Dec 26.
Interesting as halos aren't for everyone, if standard equiptment could turn some away.
I wouldn't want the rear lights to be like a Charger either, I don't want to be spotted far away at night. Blow by radar and they can see you forever, lol.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Kinda looks like this hood

Attachments

·
Registered
352 Posts
Reactions: gasser and Nikali83

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Disclaimer: I have only looked at the spy photo on the Iphonee not on bigger lappytop, BUT that sure looks like a 2008-10 nose badge to me? And the other photo looks BA, but seeing as our present scoops are tiny compared to the 70-74s, kinda doubt they will build it with three scoops, just MOs.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts

I like this. Looks really TUFF....The way it looks if this would be the one, it might fit our older cars. If it did it would be cool way to change and upgrade the look.
Flattop
Looks like poo to me!!! I hope they don't screw this remake up. It's going to hard to improve on the 2011-2014 looks much.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Pretty sure they'll put the full length LED panel like the Charger on this one!!! :D
I'd be all over that if it could fit on my '11.

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
Looks like poo to me!!! I hope they don't screw this remake up. It's going to hard to improve on the 2011-2014 looks much.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that's fkn hideous! If they go this route the resale value of the '11-'14s will skyrocket.

·
Registered
899 Posts
You guys need to relax - dont end up butt hurt like the 06-10 Charger guys did when the way better 2011+ Charger came out. 'My 06 is way better' pfffft....

·
Registered
1,531 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
If it comes out like this. Ill abort my current challenger and buy a prius!
Why would what the 15MY Challenger looking like have any infuance on you aborting your current car and buying an electric car....didnt you buy your current one becuase you liked the looks of it.....that statement makes no sense....?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 20 of 34 Posts