Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my new 2019 SPC and need some help figuring out the setup of all the Uconnect stuff! I'm not that "Tech Savy", so it seems quite involved. Salesman paired my Android phone to the car and went into the Nav System and set my Home Location. Need to figure out a lot more about how everything works for sure. Stuff like Garage Door Opener Pairing to car, VR operation, Radio Pre-Sets. Car didn't come with an owners manual....? If your in the Dallas area I would buy you a Whataburger if you wanted to come by and help me with the setup!:D
Thanks for any info!
Todd

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Call customer service at this number 1-800-423-6343, give them the last 8 of your vin. They should be able to send you a manual. The manual is also in the Uconnect radio.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
24,915 Posts
Uconnect has some videos. All the different models on one page though looks like

A Guy

·
Registered
2014 Shaker Boosted 392 Stroker M6
3,079 Posts
The Uconnect nightmare on my wife's Challenger came up with a screen saying it had an update together with a button to schedule the update. I could not make the update screen go away, and it hid everything that was behind it. We don't want an update. We don't need an update. We are not subscribed to Uconnect, and don't ever intend to do so. So, after scheduling the update, and allowing enough time for it to take place, we still had the update screen covering everything else; twice. There was nothing wrong with anything before this happened. The thing is, all we wanted to do was listen to the radio...

Does anyone have a solution for this?

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
24,915 Posts

BTW, it has nothing to do with being subscribed, it's a software update for the head unit

A Guy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts