Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my new Challenger replicas put on by Discount Tire. They did a great job, as always! The Chrome Clads were not my taste and (I think) these add an OEM look without breaking the bank.

After hearing those horror stories about DT, I was kinda nervous, but my DT did a great job, very professional!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2013 Challenger SRT8
1,467 Posts

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thanks for the comments! Yes, I agree that it should be lowered some and will make that a future mod. I'm thinking about cutting out the resonators next, though.

BTW, I kept my 245/45/20s (to save $$) and that was a good choice, because they look noticeably wider with these wheels :)

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Best thing you can do!

Getting rid of the resonators is the "best" thing you can do for an SRT! bar none, it will make the 392 sound "Bad A$$" like the car is! In my opinion, you do not need to spend your money on a complete exhaust system just get rid of those resonators and it comes alive!

David

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Getting rid of the resonators is the "best" thing you can do for an SRT! bar none, it will make the 392 sound "Bad A$$" like the car is! In my opinion, you do not need to spend your money on a complete exhaust system just get rid of those resonators and it comes alive!

David
Thanks but my car is an RT!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The stock wheels are 8" the new ones are 9" with 20 offset. I listed them for sale on CT but no reasonable offers so now on eBay.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 12 of 12 Posts