2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
- New 50th Anniversary Commemorative Edition, available on Challenger R/T, R/T Scat Pack and R/T Scat Pack Widebody models, offers select 50th anniversary limited-edition touches, not limited in production
- Smoke Show is one of five new exterior color options for 2020 Dodge Challenger and Charger models, joining Hellraisin, Sinamon Stick, Frostbite and limited-edition Gold Rush
- Dealer orders for new 2020 Dodge Challenger Commemorative Edition open this month. Vehicles scheduled to start arriving in Dodge//SRT dealerships in fall of 2020
Not limited in production, everyone has a chance to join in the 50th anniversary celebration with the Commemorative Edition, which is available on the 2020 model-year Challenger R/T, R/T Scat Pack and R/T Scat Pack Widebody models.
The Celebration Continues With Challenger 50th Anniversary Commemorative Edition
With its heritage design, unmatched power and everyday livability, the Challenger is a true GT car and every bit as beloved and relevant to today’s consumer as the first generation was 50 years ago. The 50th Anniversary Commemorative Edition features select limited-edition 50th anniversary touches, including:
- Satin Black hand-painted hood and black-wrapped roof and decklid
- Model-specific fender badges and “Challenger 50th Anniversary” grille and spoiler badges in "Gold School" finish
- Illuminated Air Catcher headlamps with LED-illuminated “50” logos
- Satin Black fuel-filler door with heritage “FUEL” lettering
- Satin Back “DODGE” taillamp badge
- Instrument panel (IP) badge with “Challenger50” logo
- "Gold School" wheels are also featured on the Commemorative Edition:
- 20-inch by 9-inch on Challenger R/T models
- 20-inch by 9.5-inch on Challenger R/T Scat Pack models; optional on R/T models with Performance Plus Group
- 20-inch by 11-inch on the Challenger R/T Scat Pack Shaker Widebody model
Featuring a throwback-inspired interior with 50th anniversary details, the Commemorative Edition invokes a sense of nostalgia in the modern, athletic cockpit of the Challenger. Inside, the Commemorative Edition features:
- Heated and ventilated Nappa leather and Alcantara suede performance seats with sepia accent stitching and embroidered “50” logo seat backs
- Alcantara door bolsters with sepia accent stitching
- Real carbon fiber IP and console bezels with a copper weave
- Sepia accent stitch on the IP, door panels and armrest, center console lid, seat faces and the leather, flat-bottom steering wheel
- White-faced gauges with yellow accents
- Startup animation Electronic Vehicle Information Center screen showcasing 1970 Challenger
- Premium berber floor mats with an embroidered “50” logo
The Commemorative Edition has a starting U.S. manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) of $4,995. Dealer orders are now open for 2020 Dodge Challenger models, including the 50th Anniversary Edition. Orders for the Commemorative Edition open in June. Vehicles are scheduled to start arriving in Dodge//SRT dealerships this fall.
|Vehicle||Commemorative Edition Option U.S. MSRP|
|Challenger R/T Scat Pack||$5,495|
|Challenger R/T Scat Pack Widebody||$11,495 (includes $6,000 Widebody Package)|
Note: All prices exclude $1,495 destination charge.
New Color Smoke Show
Dodge Muscle Car Color Palette Heats Up This Summer
Smoke Show joins the Dodge color lineup, one of five new color options for Dodge Challenger and Charger models, joining Hellraisin, Sinamon Stick, Frostbite and limited-edition Gold Rush for the 2020 model year. All five of these new production colors were first shown as concept colors two years ago at the FCA Design Color Clinic at the 13th annual Spring Festival of the LXs, voted as the top colors by enthusiasts and made it into production.
Dealers can begin ordering Smoke Show on 2020 Dodge Challenger and Dodge Charger models this month. Hellraisin, Frostbite and Sinamon Stick are currently available for dealer orders.
Smoke Show will be available on all trims of Challenger and Charger