Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. Just ordered my baby last night and settling in for what will probably feel like the longest 6-8 weeks ever.

She is a Wide Body Scat Pack in Indigo Blue.

Upgrading from a 2011 2LT RS Camaro. I loved her but I'm ready for a real muscle car.

This forum was a huge help in getting me the info I needed to know I made the right choice, so thank you.

Already planning the mid muffler delete and trying to figure out whether the Swaims are worth the price difference over the ZL1s for rock guards. These will also be ordered ASAP to make sure I have them to throw on her Day 1.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Welcome from NC! There is another thread here on the forum with a video about the widebody's and the paint chips that are becoming a real problem. That's a great idea to get some protection on the car from day 1!

·
Super Moderator
12,533 Posts
Welcome from California ;) That is a great color, you'll love it

A Guy

·
Vendor
1,494 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum! Congrats on your purchase, make sure to show it to us when it arrives. You're joining a great community. Folks here are very willing to help and share information. Enjoy your new ride and your time here!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Welcome aboard. Personal choice on rock guards I guess; Ive been on the road since January and it seems fine to me without them

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Welcome from MN. Enjoy that WB!

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
welcome & congrats!

·
Administrator
17,041 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
682 Posts
Congrats on the new ride and welcome from MI!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
12 Participants
bigblacknurse
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing