Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,
Has anyone here tried out the new AFE intake 54-12162 for the 11-13 Challengers that was released earlier this month? It looks kinda like a Leg Maker but I haven't seen any first hand reviews on it anywhere (yes I did a search!)

So, anyone have it yet? How was the install? Any notice different other that intake noise? lol

Here is a to the relateLink: http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f168/afe-releases-new-air-intake-system-11-13-dodge-challenger-charger-v8-5-7l-95229/

Also, I figured I would post it hear instead of the Performance/Mods section as more people would see it.

Thanks! :drink4:

·
Premium Member
4,867 Posts
In my opinion aFE makes top notch products. I have the Stage 2 CAI ('08-10) version, and this new one looks almost the same. Great intake in that it's plastic (doesn't absorb as much heat), has a heat shield, and the big funnelling tube makes for a bigger intake sound. Of course, over my exhaust I can't hear it, but in my garage backing up it sounds sweet!

Legmaker and AFE have been the industry leaders in producing HP out of the intakes for the Hemi motors. The independent tests done on lxforum confirms this.

You will love the intake, trust me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.