Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I first joined back in October and have very much enjoyed the insight and knowledge attained through the forum for these awesome cars that are new to me. Back in October I bought a 2014 SXT. I loved it! I then decided that I was going to expedite paying my car off and decided that if I was going to do that I wanted to go ahead and trade for an R/T manual, which I did in December. I loved the SXT (wish they offered a manual tranny) but I must say I love, love, love the R/T! I cannot wait to put some sweeter exhaust and a few upgrades! Thanks you for this community it full of valuable information!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is a picture of my new love

Attached please find a picture. I obviously manipulated the exposure for effect. Not that these cars need help looking any cooler!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Congrats on the lovely ride and welcome to ChallengerTalk!

·
Premium Member
2010 Challenger SRT8
633 Posts
Welcome from Wa State!

If you're on Facebook, come check out the Black Challenger Group. Exclusive to current and former owners of any generation Black Challenger! If you ask to join, PLEASE have a pic of your car that can be seen at the Public level. We screen every applicant. No Publicly viewable pic of your car means we'll ask what you drive and expect a reply before joining you.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts