Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm selling these new American Brother Designs Billet SRT Trunk Emblem and Billet Fender Hellcat Emblems.The SRT Hellcat Trunk Emblem is all Black & fits both the Charger & Challenger and the Billet Hellcat Fender Emblem is a Black Border with Granite Crystal Filled on the interior of the emblem. The Fender Emblems were only test fit but the buyer of my GC Hellcat wanted the stock ones so these are up for sale now. I paid $129.00 for the Fender Emblems and $107.00 for the SRT Hellcat Trunk Emblem plus crazy high shipping costs from Speedlogix. What makes these far better quality than stock is that they full billet aluminum and are sold by Mopar but designed by American Brother Designs and are far more superior in the quality and design. I'm only asking $195.00 OBO with free shipping and paypal fees covered by the buyer so avoid the 2-3 week wait and crazy high shipping fees which Speedlogix charges!!! Price Reduced to only $180.00 which saves you $56.00 plus the high shipping cost and no wait time!!! Another Price Reduction to only $165.00 or Best Offer which is $71.00 in savings now!!! Ok, another price reduction down to only $155.00 with free shipping plus paypal fees which saves you $81.00 off of retail plus the crazy high shipping cost & tax!!!

IMG_9184 (2).JPG
IMG_9982.JPG
IMG_9187 (2).JPG
IMG_9188 (2).JPG
IMG_9189 (2).JPG
IMG_9983.JPG

·
Premium Member
10,521 Posts
Good luck with your sale and bump for your post.

We do however offer free shipping on Speedlogix brand items and also on all American Brothers products plus no tax unless you are in Florida :). Also in the future if our store gives high shipping, contact us and we will see how we may help :)

- Alexis

1 - 5 of 5 Posts