Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Vendor
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We have been working on an arched version of the 2 point rear shock tower brace made by REM as many of you have requested something that won't restrict so much trunk space. So, here are some pics of the new "arched" bar (not yet powdercoated) for the LX, LC and feedback is welcome, please.

What do you think? Anyone want to be on the list for the first batch of these?

Thanks,
Lisa | Speedlogix

·
Premium Member
3,873 Posts
NIce, ok do you know if this fits with that large dual kicker / mopar sub woofer in the trucnk too? please PM and let me know, if so I want one... and will pay for the color.

thank you for the work:)

PS if you dont have the sub I can offer to test etc.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
What a great idea ;) .............. I want one but want the "up and over" with the four point mount ...will that be available?

·
Registered
428 Posts
Lisa,

As always it looks great! Like the above poster said, will it fit over the dual kicker box? If so, I'll take one, just don't want to lose the speakers.

BTW - Can help with test fitting if needed or send my box to you if needed.

Thanks,
L.I.T.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,918 Posts
will this work with the coilover shocks?

·
Registered
428 Posts
Lisa,

As always it looks great! Like the above poster said, will it fit over the dual kicker box? If so, I'll take one, just don't want to lose the speakers.

BTW - Can help with test fitting if needed or send my box to you if needed.

Thanks,
L.I.T.
Looked at the car today and 99.99% sure that it won't work with the dual kicker box installed. The mount points are too low. The bar would almost need to go around the box for it to work with the speakers. Would love to be proved wrong on this so please keep us posted if it will work.

Nice bar!

·
Vendor
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We will have 15 of these new arched 2-point bars ready by early/middle of next week (first week in November)! They will be powder coated wrinkle black and the price is $249 ... if you want to reserve yours, place your order here: Speedlogix Arched Rear Shock Tower By REM 05-10 300, Challenger, Charger, Magnum As always, we'll not charge your credit card until they ship out.

Thanks,
Lisa | Speedlogix

·
Vendor
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
For anyone who wants a powder coat color other than black, we can do that for an additional $20. If you would like that, please put in the notes when you order. I need to have your order in by Thursday 10/27 in order to accommodate custom colors.

Thanks,
Lisa | Speedlogix

·
Registered
196 Posts
Nice. I'd like to see it intalled with the factory panels back in to get an idea of how they need to be cut. Thanks!

·
Vendor
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
We will have these ready tomorrow, and have just a couple left from the first batch. If you would like one at this price, get it while you can!!

·
Vendor
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Here are some of the special order powder coat ones we did ... shipping out now!! Black will follow.

We have just ONE (1) black bar left from this initial batch and then it will be several weeks before we have more, and the price may go up so get in while you can!!

·
Vendor
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 131 Posts