Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im back in the game after a long hiatus...
New car:
2015 sublime srt 392 6 speed manual challenger!! I need to remove the front license plate holder, install some sort of vinyl to break up a bit of the green, and get some tint on the windows.. no intentions of any power adders for a while though... unless i hit the lottery.

Previous car: 2006 srt magnum cammed and supercharged... I sold it and did the most "adult thing" i could i have done.. traded in on a 2012 f150. Long story short, I was getting too complacent with the power.. Day after day, i would hit 110-130mph down the back roads on my way to work, and finally came to the realization that i would one day end up catching a deer in my lap.

Daily driver/beater status: 2012 f150 supercrew.. Completely stock, other than tint.

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
9,202 Posts
Welcome to the forum and great looking Sublime Challenger. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Congratulations. Love the sublime. Yes that color screams for color and wears it SO well. Tint and catch can and call it a life!

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Congrats,, on your new beautiful ride .My favorite Mopar color !! Lol
Enjoy every mile .

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the forum and great looking Sublime Challenger. :thumbsup:
Thanks!

Congratulations. Love the sublime. Yes that color screams for color and wears it SO well. Tint and catch can and call it a life!
Thats the plan for a while! hopefully sometime next year, I will drop in some forged pistons and do a cam, then following year do a whipple on top.

As one one person put it (trying to be spiteful) on imgur, the color is like radioactive giraffe vomit.. i kind of like the explanation lmao

Congrats,, on your new beautiful ride .My favorite Mopar color !! Lol
Enjoy every mile .
Thanks!

·
Registered
2015 SRT, 6 Speed, Sublime Green
1,462 Posts
I have a similar car to yours....minus the sunroof. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine. I have attached a few pics of some vinyl installed to break up the sea of green. Enjoy it and be safe.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,798 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

1 - 14 of 14 Posts