Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone and hello from MN. I've been debating on trading in my 09 Dodge Ram CC 4x4 for a Challenger for a couple of weeks now. Went to the dealer today and got a deal I couldn't refuse. I was originally looking for a PCP but there weren't any in the area, but we did a search and a B5 or a Tored came up. The Tored had the STP option but I couldn't pass up the B5. I'm a long time Chevy guy but that HEMI engine has me hooked.

Looking forward to becoming part of the community. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
Welcome aboard. Check out mnchallengers.com, we have events all the time. Just curious what dealer did you get yours from?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to this great resource community of Challenger enthusiasts! Hide your $$$s as this is THE SOURCE of great ideas to make your new toy run faster and look better. Enjoy, Zeb

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome aboard. Check out mnchallengers.com, we have events all the time. Just curious what dealer did you get yours from?
Cool, I'll definitely check out that site. I bought my car from Dodge of Burnsville. That's where I bought my truck from and they gave me $1500 more for my trade-in than anywhere else and they had the most incentives on the Challengers.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Harmsie, Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts