Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats going on mopar fam, super excited to be apart of this positive community if anyone has questions about getting more out of your V6 I'm here to help! and i also have build videos on youtube showing off the performance and how to maintain your car once you beef it up!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,040 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

Reactions: Wulf Supercharged

·
Registered
337 Posts
whats going on mopar fam, super excited to be apart of this positive community if anyone has questions about getting more out of your V6 I'm here to help! and i also have build videos on youtube showing off the performance and how to maintain your car once you beef it up!

Welcome to the Forum You should post your build on the 17+ Challenger AWD GT section, I bet those guys in that section would be much benefit from it and for you to answer questions for those who have GTs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome to the Forum You should post your build on the 17+ Challenger AWD GT section, I bet those guys in that section would be much benefit from it and for you to answer questions for those who have GTs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
that a good idea I'm gonna head there!(y)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey Wulf, new guy here too. I grew up in Virginia Beach, still got family in Newport News. Subbed to your channel, the supercharger is interesting...
greetings my fellow virginian ! i thought your name look familiar thank you for subscribing and leaving all those comments its really helping out alot👍

1 - 16 of 16 Posts