Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Strut Tower Cover. Professionally machined and painted, each part is made from premium billet aluminum and finished with a durable paint coat as sleek and beautiful as the one on your Dodge Challenger. Comes as 2 piece set* and installs within minutes. They are made in the U.S.A. by American Brother Designs, these parts are MOPAR licensed.

To Order: Billet Strut Tower Cap Set 2005-2016 Challenger/Charger/300/Magnum

*SRT Hellcat Logo comes as (1) strut tower cover at $84.50.

Features

• 6061 Billet Aluminum
  • Professionally machined and painted
  • Official Mopar licensed product
Free Ground Shipping To US48

If you have any questions feel free to PM us or call us toll free at (888-SPD-LOGX)

- Alexis

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
13,364 Posts
The picture show the Challenger script logo. Which choice is that? And do you have a picture of the SXT logo please? A Guy

·
Premium Member
9,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The picture show the Challenger script logo. Which choice is that? And do you have a picture of the SXT logo please? A Guy
The challenger script logo has been added in the drop down option, we have asked AB if they have any photos of this part with the SXT logo.

- Alexis

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
13,364 Posts
Thanks Alexis, have my eye on these. Maybe when my credit card cools off a little ;)

A Guy

·
Vendor
5,594 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Will these fit with the Mopar Strut Tower Brace?
At this time we are unsure if these strut tower caps will fit with the Mopar strut tower brace. We know with the razors edge brace you have to mod the strut covers a bit for them to fit, but we have not tried with the Mopar brace.

- Alexis

·
Vendor
5,594 Posts

·
Registered
Boosted 2014 R/T Shaker M6
1,883 Posts
My next purchase will be a satin billet fuse box cover etched with the Mopar logo. :worried:

BTW, I already purchased billet strut tower caps from you, along with a bunch of other stuff. :D

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
just to confirm if i order these right now they will bolt up without question and no fileing grinding ect on your guy's powdercoated strut tower brace?

·
Registered
2015 R/T
479 Posts
Great looking might have to look at these after the new yr along with a abs cover. Will free shipping be still avail after Jan 1st. Have ordered from before love your customer service.

·
Vendor
5,594 Posts
just to confirm if i order these right now they will bolt up without question and no fileing grinding ect on your guy's powdercoated strut tower brace?
Yes, that is correct!

·
Vendor
5,594 Posts
Great looking might have to look at these after the new yr along with a abs cover. Will free shipping be still avail after Jan 1st. Have ordered from before love your customer service.
Thank you very much! Yes, we will continue to offer free shipping on these. We are offering the 20% discount until December 19th (along with the free shipping) per our ongoing holiday sales --> Christmas Countdown SALE! (scroll down to the "Brands on Sale" section). It's a good time to buy!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts