Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wats up guys,

I got my new nose badge from billet tech today, I tell you looks amazing.

I have a question for you guys and/or gals.

How do i remove my ram head off front of the chally, is there a certain tool i should use and etc.

Thanks in advance everyone!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for vid, I subscribed to his channel as well ran in to some other interesting vids also.

·
Premium Member
1,987 Posts
Sorry, I don't get the Transformers logos on a Challenger??? Maybe someone can enlighten me. Every time I see a yellow Camaro it has some kind of transformer thing going on, but on a Dodge i just don't get it. I haven't seen any of the movies so maybe I am missing something.

BTW,
Speedy puts a lot of effort into those vids. You might want to click on the little PayPal icon and help him out!

·
Premium Member
2,072 Posts
i have seen them on all sorts of cars...just a representation that their car is a transformer LOL

my 4 year old nephew calls mine blue bumble bee, he doesnt know any better so i dont mind it. first time he sat in the car he messed with the uconnect and mygig and was convinced it was a transformer from the movie

·
Registered
460 Posts
Sorry, I don't get the Transformers logos on a Challenger??? Maybe someone can enlighten me. Every time I see a yellow Camaro it has some kind of transformer thing going on, but on a Dodge i just don't get it. I haven't seen any of the movies so maybe I am missing something.

BTW,
Speedy puts a lot of effort into those vids. You might want to click on the little PayPal icon and help him out!

I (obviously) am biased :) But I like it.

Transformers have been around since about 1984. They never were a "Chevy thing" until the 2007 movie. The Transformers toy line even had licensing from Dodge first back in 2001 when they made a transforming Dodge Viper as part of their RiD (Robots In Disguise) line. This was before they had any other licenses from any other auto manufacturers.

For myself personally, it's just a part of my childhood that I really enjoyed - Transformers were among my most favorite toys. For kicks, I name all my vehicles after them when buying a new vehicle. My silver 2003 Durango is "IRONHDE" and my plum crazy 2010 Challenger is "SHOCKWV". I'm not going to stop doing something I enjoyed and did well before the 2007 movie just because filmmakers opted to go with Chevy for their product tie-ins.

Besides, the Challenger as a Decepticon has very nice "anti-Camaro" theme :)

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
well if you notice .... his emblem is a decepticon ... enemy to bumble bee ... the chevy are the autobots .... we can still be a transformer ... just not an autobot challenger = decepticon

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
@Cryguns & Ghost

That's exactly the approach I was going. We are enemies to the camero, think the decpeticon logo suits the chally nice! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
As much as I like those Transformers insignias, I can NOT put it on a car that competes directly with the "real" transformers bumble bee car, anyone that knows the cars would look at me strange as the Challenger has NOTHING to do with Transformers, and Camaro owners would o_O at me, I'd get it if it was a Charger...as that one was actually in the film, maybe Transformers 3 will have a Challenger...

·
Registered
248 Posts
I put a decepticon nose badge on my Torred Challenger because as some others have posted because the Camaro is the autobot in the Transformers movie. I have had nothing but compliments about my Decepticon badge on my Challenger. I painted the eyes on my Decepticon red to match my car's color. I took the Ram's head off my steering wheel also and found a smaller Decepticon badge and placed it there. Think it looks pretty cool.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
I (obviously) am biased :) But I like it.

Transformers have been around since about 1984. They never were a "Chevy thing" until the 2007 movie. The Transformers toy line even had licensing from Dodge first back in 2001 when they made a transforming Dodge Viper as part of their RiD (Robots In Disguise) line. This was before they had any other licenses from any other auto manufacturers.

For myself personally, it's just a part of my childhood that I really enjoyed - Transformers were among my most favorite toys. For kicks, I name all my vehicles after them when buying a new vehicle. My silver 2003 Durango is "IRONHDE" and my plum crazy 2010 Challenger is "SHOCKWV". I'm not going to stop doing something I enjoyed and did well before the 2007 movie just because filmmakers opted to go with Chevy for their product tie-ins.

Besides, the Challenger as a Decepticon has very nice "anti-Camaro" theme :)
word is that in trans 3 there will be a srt charger decepticon

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
I just order the old style "challenger" written in cursive from Billet Tech. Cant wait to install my new badge. I'll post some pics.......:bigthumb:

·
Registered
47 Posts
I just installed the old school Challenger script nose badge and really like it. Plus I removed the modern Challenger badge from the front grill so it doesn't clash. Attached is a picture, I hope it's clear enough.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
I just installed the old school Challenger script nose badge and really like it. Plus I removed the modern Challenger badge from the front grill so it doesn't clash. Attached is a picture, I hope it's clear enough.

Cool......looks good .....I think I'm gonna leave the badge on the grill on mine...unique is good :bigthumb:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts