Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick post to introduce myself a bit...
I am picking up my 2015 RT+ this afternoon, and beginning my research into Challenger ownership! Looking forward to a LONG and exciting journey!!
Hope to do some Hot Rod type mods to the ride once I get the feel of how she drives and such...plus I still have a few months and a few miles of warranty left...might as well let that expire!!
A little about me, I am an avid Harley rider (as you may have guessed by my moniker), private pilot, and I program PLC computers for a living.
I am married, 6 kids, and 14 grandkids!!
I live in the Memphis Tn area, and proudly served in the United States Marine Corps as a Helicopter Mechanic.
Looking forward to hanging out here and learning from you generous folks as you share your knowledge about this outstanding automobile!!!

·
Registered
863 Posts
Welcome from Florida!
Enjoy your new ride!
Tom.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,875 Posts
Welcome from California ;) Thanks for your service...I mean the 6 kids and 14 grandkids, oh and that Marine corp thing too :)

A Guy

·
Registered
346 Posts
Welcome from NW Florida. There's lots to learn and lots of good people here. Some of which are always good for a laugh......thinking Nuke here.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Welcome to the forum from MA. Thank you for serving. I'm a retired AF aircraft maintenance officer. Just got my first Challenger this year and am loving it. Even when my day job sucks, my drive to and from is awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts