Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, looking for a good suspension package to make my scat pack shaker 392 sit a little lower. Is static better for this or would bags be best? New to building cars so I’d like any and all input suspension wise, thanks!

·
Registered
709 Posts
Hey everyone, looking for a good suspension package to make my scat pack shaker 392 sit a little lower. Is static better for this or would bags be best? New to building cars so I’d like any and all input suspension wise, thanks!
I think bags are more trouble than they're worth, especially if you're looking for only a little drop. Mopar Performance lowering springs are a fairly cheap mod that'll get you what you want. Eibach makes good springs too.

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
I went w/ the KW adjustable springs so I could keep the Adaptive Damping Suspension. Those allow you to drop to the point of affecting ride quality so I don't recommend over doing it. I'm not privy to the Mopar Stage x springs so can't speak to those.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
I too would vote for the KW springs. Just keep in mind the shock travel is reduced a bit so need to remember that around bumps :) Bags tend to add weight our cars don’t need.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts