Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dropped my car off today to install comp cams 274 cam, with beehive valve springs, a phase limiter, and custom tuned off the dyno. I'm leaving to go out of town and I'm so excited to get back as crazy as that sounds. When I come home I'll have my electronic exhaust valves waiting for me as well. Next step will most likely be headers, heads, then maybe a 125 shot of nos. Thoughts on this??

So far I have:
2011 challenger rt

True CAI
cat back magnaflow exhaust
Diablo sport trinity tuner
1.5" suspension drop
Niche wheels
295s in the rear(All black everything!)
180 degree thermostat
274 cam (installing :D)
Electronic exhaust cutouts(installed next week)

Not adding all the little trinkets but you get the idea performance wise.

I was thinking about some red racing seats because my color scheme is black and red. Anyone know of any good ones that still allow you to retract the seat?

Input please
Thank you all
ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1388813452.959202.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
My buddy did NOS on his and now he has a 4100 LB paper weight...the kicker is he's a ASE certified master mechanic, go figure

·
Registered
26 Posts
What shop is doing the tuning? Thinking about doing this mod to but seems like hhp is getting the best numbers and are confident with the tuning in house or remote.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sorry for your grief

So I just took a job based out of Dallas and I will be in Houston sometimes as well, sure would like to see your build.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Hope you don"t mind me asking, I would like to do something like this to my 2013 R/T and was wondering how much will it cost. I"m in San. Antonio , TX. I would have to look for a good shop here for this. Not familiar with any in this area.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts