Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone my name is Jeremy Saroza Ive had my challenger for 4 months and ive only dropped the car with H&R springs any recommended modifications??

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Pics of your car, please.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Hi everyone my name is Jeremy Saroza Ive had my challenger for 4 months and ive only dropped the car with H&R springs any recommended modifications??
Welcome to the forum! My view - modding is the most personal aspect of your "relationship" with your car. What counts most is that you're happy with the outcome. That said, there are a couple of basic things many Challenger owners do fairly early on (there are threads on all this stuff, so just surf the forum or do a search and all kinds of information is available):

- Catch can
- CAI
- Predator tune
- Aftermarket exhaust

There is so much you can do to a Challenger to suit your personal taste for performance and looks, so take your time to research all the various things you can do, then decide what best suits your desires. Happy modding - it can be addictive!

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Congrats. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Welcome to the forum i'm new too
you could put exhaust and cold air intake
make any changes that make your car look good

~nick

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

CONGRATS ON THE NEW RIDE :smokin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts