Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I pull into work and see a Challenger in the parking lot. A female coworker bought it. It's a 2010 SE and she loves it. She said it's slow but it has cold AC and looks awesome. I have to agree. Now we have a mustang, Camaro and two Challengers. I have the only V8 out of all of them.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
both good looking cars

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
You should tell her that she should procharge it. Those things run like raped apes when you put a blower on them.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You should tell her that she should procharge it. Those things run like raped apes when you put a blower on them.
I don't think she cares about how fast it goes. She could have bought an SRT if she wanted, but quickness isn't a priority for her. She likes the ride, roominess and looks!

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Oh ok, I thought she might want more speed as you commented on her remark that the car was slow.

·
Registered
82 Posts
So when are y'all going on a challenger date ? There is nothing better then crusing to some place with other challengers. You think people stare at one. You should see when people see some together cruising. I love to see the looks on the faces of people when they see a lot of us cruising. Sitting in a parking is one thing. But driving down the road is awesome. Just My opinion. Tell her about our forum and congrats on the great ride she has.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts