Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen pics of new Challys with the new "script" emblem on the rear quaterpanels just above the body line. I really like how that looks. It seems to negate the issue of having some kind of body stripes and looks really sharp. Does anyone know where I could find the new emblems?

I suppose I could just buy inividual letters, but I think it would be difficult to match the font with the new Chally script.

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
I've seen pics of new Challys with the new "script" emblem on the rear quaterpanels just above the body line. I really like how that looks. It seems to negate the issue of having some kind of body stripes and looks really sharp. Does anyone know where I could find the new emblems?

I suppose I could just buy inividual letters, but I think it would be difficult to match the font with the new Chally script.
I'm not certain what you mean. Will you please post pictures?

·
Premium Member
1,987 Posts
That's a concept ar. Didn't make it to production that way. I am glad as I prefer the clean sides.

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Guys I think he's right......I think I saw the same thing on "Ultimate factories" the other night on some new Challengers coming off the line. It was towards the end of the show. Anybody else see that?

Also here's a link for the old style script emblem.....2008-11 Challenger Old Style Chrome Script Emblem at LRS - Same Day Shipping!

They have lots of other Challenger stuff there too.

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts