Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all... just had my new baby a week now and started some easy do-it-yourself mods. Door sills, ScatPack badge, and valve stem caps. Window tinting and splash guards are next, the appointments are already made.

I liked the understated ScatPack badge and thought it would look better on the paint rather than the spoiler... more authentic looking to me. Plus, the spoiler placement would've made it look small. Anyways, I'm happy with it.

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just finished the K&N drop in filter and the catch can. For someone who is definitely not a grease monkey,this was very satisfying.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
... and now the license plate holder came in. :smile:

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,875 Posts
It's addicting...

A Guy ;)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Here's what I've added to my 2016 Torred SPS since I bought it last August:
DIPS screen inserts both driver and passenger side.
Scatpack valve stem caps just like yours.
Painted the brake calipers red with a G2 kit.
Speedlogix catch can.
Nitto 555 G2 275R40/20 on the rears. Still running the stock 245R40/20's on the front.
Hellcat "SRT" and Scatpack logo on right rear spoiler.
Added the 5.7 "Shaker" badge under the bee on both front fenders. ("What's a Shaker?" "Is that a Hellcat?" I get asked all the time)
Custom CA black/yellow retro license plates "SHHAKRR" and chrome frames. ("Challenger" on the back and "Dodge //" on the front)
Tirestickers.com lettering on my tires. (Dodge // and Scatpack with the retro bee)
Added 3 black stripes on the hood/fender - I might add "3 9 2" lettering under each stripe...still pondering that.

That's it so far.

I want to add:
Gull wing doors? I think they look pretty cool, but they're not cheap ($1500 -$2000)
Scatpack bee puddle lights.
Front and rear Strut braces.
Ported bigger throttle body - worried it might make my car non-smog compliant.
ProCharger blower - OK that'a just dream for now :wink3:

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here's what I've added to my 2016 Torred SPS since I bought it last August:
DIPS screen inserts both driver and passenger side.
Scatpack valve stem caps just like yours.
Painted the brake calipers red with a G2 kit.
Speedlogix catch can.
Nitto 555 G2 275R40/20 on the rears. Still running the stock 245R40/20's on the front.
Hellcat "SRT" and Scatpack logo on right rear spoiler.
Added the 5.7 "Shaker" badge under the bee on both front fenders. ("What's a Shaker?" "Is that a Hellcat?" I get asked all the time)
Custom CA black/yellow retro license plates "SHHAKRR" and chrome frames. ("Challenger" on the back and "Dodge //" on the front)
Tirestickers.com lettering on my tires. (Dodge // and Scatpack with the retro bee)
Added 3 black stripes on the hood/fender - I might add "3 9 2" lettering under each stripe...still pondering that.

That's it so far.

I want to add:
Gull wing doors? I think they look pretty cool, but they're not cheap ($1500 -$2000)
Scatpack bee puddle lights.
Front and rear Strut braces.
Ported bigger throttle body - worried it might make my car non-smog compliant.
ProCharger blower - OK that'a just dream for now :wink3:

Wow... very nice. I like those black stripes, quite popping!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Finally found the trunk pulls I was looking for. On the way from Washington state. Old script Challenger license plate holder now installed as well. It's a nice touch.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Thanks!
I went with 3 instead of the standard R/T 2 stripe deal.
BTW, I have a set of R/T stripes for the standard R/T model hood.
Not sure if the R/T hood and the Scatpack hood are the same.
I bought them for my SPS but they don't fit.
So that's why I went with the 3 stripes, had a custom vinyl installation place do them for about $200.00.

Yes I knew I forgot something, I also got a red "392" trunk pull when I ordered the DIPS screens.
D.I.P.S. SCREENS
There are a lot of really nice modded cars people on here have done things with.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,875 Posts
Looks great :thumbsup: If it weren't for anything on the sides being illegal here, I'd have gone 35% on the sides. I do see a ton of cars with 35%, but I didn't want to chance it. Went 45% side, 18% rear.

A Guy

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The Dodge trunk pulls are now in, one on each side. They really add another level of convenience for handling the trunk. I don't know why FCA wouldn't put these in. Couldn't be that much to add.

Also got the Dodge logo'd trunk organizer to keep my groceries from sliding around the huge trunk. ;) So far it's really been a good value for my daily use.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts