Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I've been what you would call a Challenger Board lurker for awhile. About a month ago I needed some information about the Super Track Pack option and alot of you were very helpful and made me realize that it was a bargain and I should look for a Challenger with that option.

Well the information you all provided paid off as after almost a year and half of dreaming...looking...browsing...shopping... inquiring..and yes even some begging the wife and I have a new addition

Meet my 2010 Dodge Challenger Classic in Hemi Orange. My 1970 Bee's New Buddy!

The options on it are the 28M Classic Package, Sound Group II radio and Super Track Pack!

I picked it up Saturday from Orlando Dodge after I got a terrific deal well below list by a bunch! I cant believe it's actually mine!

What is great about this car is my son fits in the back with no problem so the family can take a trip in it (A big consideration for me)

Anyway here are some pictures

Attachments

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Great looking hot rod, congrats. Welcome to the forum.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
Welcome to Challenger Talk "the best damn forum" and enjoy your stay we look forward to your participation. :)

Congrats on your new hot rod nice pics enjoy her and maybe get us some pics of both of your rides together we love photos :smokin:

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
320 Posts
Welcome to the forum! That's a great looking Challenger and the Super Track Pak is indeed a bargain.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Welcome congrats on the new ride. We also have a son that we considered since we planned on doing a cross country road trip right after we bought it and yes they do fit back there mine is 16 at the time 15 we asked him about how much room he felt he had but honestly even though its true he has plenty a boy his age would have wedged his way in there and smiled all the way. He made it cross country and back with out a single complaint I don't think he would have done that in any other car. LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts