Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a 2014 Challenger R/T 100th Anniversary Edition. I did get a hold of Chrysler to find out production numbers and was a little surprised at what the had to say. Here is what they sent me and maybe someone could tell me what the awd means. I know it's not all wheel drive.

"This is Michael from Dodge Customer Assistance, we had spoken on 05/30/2018. I have been advised, in the 2014 model year, there were 3 (including/as his own) 2014 DODGE CHALLENGER R/T TWO-DOOR HARDTOPS manufactured in the same paint color and built with the following equipment, options and groups (configurations) in the United States. They included: EZH- 5.7L V8 HEMI MDS VVT Engine DGJ- 5-Speed Auto W5A580 Transmission PAU- Granite Crystal Met. Clear Coat *DJ Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats -DX Dk Slate Gray/Foundry Black AMA Harman Kardon Audio Group APAS Monotone Paint AWD Super Track Pak AZEP 100th Anniversary Appearance Group RGEP 18 Speakers Premium Audio System RHR Uconnect 730N WHBP 20X8.0 Granite Crystal Alum Wheels."

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,064 Posts
Welcome from the Bay Area ;)

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Really cool! Welcome from Hellinois.

·