Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, long-time lurker. My name is Bob and I just picked up my 2011 Dodge Challenger S/E used in May of 2013. I am 23 y/o and traded in my first car ('97 Dodge Stratus) for this. Quite the upgrade! I've always been a huge Mopar fan since I was a 10 or so years old. This thing has been a blast to enjoy while I'm still young. Hoping to do the road trip to the MOPAR Nationals in Columbus next year with a friend from high school and his '70 GTX.

I've done some mods to this. Had the spoiler and fog lights added. Chrome trim around the side turning signals, rear tail lights, and wheel wells. I also added the classic Challenger script to the fenders and spoiler. War-paint logo added to the grille, just because it matches my paint job and the '70 Dodge Special Edition emblem on the spoiler, just because I had to find a creative way to explain the SE along the sides.

When I get a nice day, I'll try to get some shots of it with something better than an iPhone.

Bob

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Welcome aboard! I love what you've done to your SE, IMO you just need different rims and it would get the absolute killer look (That's what I would've done)!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All in good time FWB. I'm going to use up the 18s a bit more before I make the pricey switch to 20s. I'm contemplating putting at least parts of the Retro-USA chrome set on it too. I have a mysterious minor dent in the front bumper and the local body shop guys are asking $600+ to fix it. PDR guys can't touch it because it is in plastic. Could easily be concealed by one of the Retro USA front bumpers though, for a little bit less $. Those kits seem to look better on the darker colored cars anyway.

Thanks for the welcome guys!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
535 Posts
SW PA here, wouldn't mind going to Columbus myself

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you for the warm welcome everyone. Nice to see a few others from western PA. I frequent I-376 from Hermitage, PA to Robinson Township quite a bit, so maybe I'll run into some of you out there or even at Columbus.

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Great ride! Congrats!

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Challenger 1320, high octane red, Race Stars and Mickey Thompson et rs, hurst shifter.
527 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts