Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
To start 2018 off right i just pulled the trigger on a 2018 challenger r/t.Its Granite with black interior and has the 28h package with hyper black rims.With only 1000 miles on it all i can say is I LOVE IT!!I am a car guy and have owned 2 corvettes and currently own a 2000 mustang gt convert which keeps her company in the garage.Unfortunately a problem just started and would like your opinion on this.I live in the northeast and a lot of FCA cars with uconnect are suffering from failing head units like mine starting on this sat.The unit is not working and is always rebooting every 45 seconds even with the power off.I called my dealer today and so far they got over 100 calls so far with the same problem.They are waiting for uconnect and FCA for an answer.Was told to stand by and they will contact me soon.I just spent 40k on this car and they cant fix it.Thats just wrong!!!!!!!!!!!
Thoughts???

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
7,545 Posts
Welcome to the forum...oh and take a number because everyone from 2015 to 2018 have some sort of issue with their uconnect head unit. Some have been waiting for almost a year for a fix.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum...oh and take a number because everyone from 2015 to 2018 have some sort of issue with their uconnect head unit. Some have been waiting for almost a year for a fix.
Thanks man, I called uconnect before , was told they are working on it.Going to call FCA next, i want answers!!!Not only dont i have a radio its very hard to use the heat control with a inop head unit and im running the risk of a dead battery due to the rebooting.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Maybe Dodge needs to quit with the over the air updates? I just picked up a 2015 and these head unit problems have me concerned. Dodge, you hearing us?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts