Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody, I'm Brian and a new Challenger owner here in New York State. I recently purchased a used Black Pearl on Black 2011 Challenger SE 3.6 with 5spd Autostick. It's my daily driver and I love the car. I plan on making it my own when summer gets here (if summer gets here, lol). Thats all for now, I will post pictures when the weather gets better.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Brian, Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,028 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Welcome to the best Challenger forum on the net! Congrats on the new car. :wave:

·
Registered
875 Posts
welcome from Chicago

·
Registered
http://www.dragtimes
1,899 Posts
Welcome from Texas. My folks had some friends who had a cabin in Bath. Beautiful place... We have a cabin in western NY State that I will be summering in and wintering here in Texas.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Welcome form Long Island NY. Summer is a long way off. Snow on Monday, Ice Storm on Wednesday. It's still only the beginning of Feb. Drive safely in the snow, if you try and drive foolishly this car will bite you! Wait till summer to get real feel of the car.

·
Premium Member
9,669 Posts
Welcome from NJ, yes summer will come I think.

·
Premium Member
2010 Challenger SRT8
634 Posts
Welcome from Wa State!

If you're on Facebook, come check out the Black Challenger Group. Exclusive to current and former owners of any generation Black Challenger! If you ask to join, PLEASE have a pic of your car that can be seen at the Public level. We screen every applicant. No Publicly viewable pic of your car means we'll ask what you drive and expect a reply before joining you.

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Welcome to CT :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts