Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! As of tonight, I will become a new and first time owner of a 2017 Green Go Dodge Challenger GT. I'm dying for some cool striping and saw an awesome Punisher vinyl decal but it wasn't listed as compatible with a 2017.

Any suggestions on where to get unique and/or custom decals/striping?

Any suggestions on the best place to purchase a new spoiler (I'd like to get an black one versus the stock green one)?

Thank you!

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Hey everyone! As of tonight, I will become a new and first time owner of a 2017 Green Go Dodge Challenger GT. I'm dying for some cool striping and saw an awesome Punisher vinyl decal but it wasn't listed as compatible with a 2017.

Any suggestions on the best place to purchase a new spoiler (I'd like to get an black one versus the stock green one)?

Thank you!

There are hood Punisher vinyl decals on eBay for both 08-14 and 15-17. I've been eye-balling one for a while for my car. Just on the fence about adding vinyl decals or not.

eBay has more stripes for Challengers than anywhere else I found.

Happy hunting.

·
Registered
9,367 Posts
Check out "Big Worm". He's a vendor here on the forum and has some great stuff, and does customs too.

Congrats on the new ride and enjoy

·
Registered
63 Posts
You can always vinyl wrap the spoiler instead of getting a new one. Unless you were wanting a different type of spoiler.

·
Registered
2010 Dodge Challenger RT
46 Posts
I have a raised black spoiler, custom decals, electronic cutouts, tire decals, etc. I bought my custom side stripe decals from some place called http://www.lefterisdesign.com/. I paid like $150 for them. They turned out ok but the quality wasn't the best. When I removed the factory decals they seemed thicker. My decals were a dry install as well. Did all the work myself and I'm just a guy who pretends to know what he's doing. So I'm sure it coulda got a better install than me.

Attachments

·
Registered
2010 Dodge Challenger RT
46 Posts
Oh and since your challenger is new first off congrats!!! You will never go back now. Secondly my favorite mods are #1 the cutouts I mean nothing like pushing a button and you car now sounds like a full blown alcohol burning racer, #2 the tire decals, #3 the classic look but that could just be me and #4 the side stripe custom decals, #5 the window tint, then other custom mods I've done myself such as Dixie horn etc.

·
Vendor
1,720 Posts

Thank you!
Email us with any special requests. We will help you make your car unique.

[email protected]

·
Registered
35 Posts
spoiler

Thank you!
i put this DAR spoiler on my Challenger to replace the white one. Only downfall is that it doesn't come with a camera.

eBay item number:391530454565

I priced spoilers at the dealer and they were $550 plus

If you're willing to spend $550 plus, just give them the vin # for a black GT and they'll be able to give you the part # for a black one

here's a VIN for a black GT i got off of cars.com
2C3CDZGG6HH601658

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Go with Big Worm Graphix. Best fit and pricing I've seen or heard about. You also get a forum discount. You can email them for one off customs too.

·
Vendor
1,720 Posts
Do you guys charge extra for custom?

Say I was looking for Billboard-style without the shaker-esque rear section...
Usually not, but it depends on what you are asking for. If it is a modification to one of our existing designs, then usually not. If it requires a significant amount of design time, then there could be a design charge.

If you email me a sketch of what you are looking for, I will take a look at it and will determine what needs to be done.

·
Premium Member
2,659 Posts
I have a raised black spoiler, custom decals, electronic cutouts, tire decals, etc. I bought my custom side stripe decals from some place called http://www.lefterisdesign.com/. My decals were a dry install as well. Did all the work myself
Wow you did a DRY install on the stripe?
That's hard, no room for error as you can't move the stripe once it touches the body!

I just installed some hood stripes above my hood vents and had to move them to adjust the position more than once, wasn't bad with the wet install.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts